- Be at least 18 years of age.
- Have been a committed Christian for at least twelve months.
- Have successfully completed NCEA level 2 or equivalent. This is not always essential, but is preferred.
- Be presently involved in the life of a local church, and demonstrate levels of mature discipleship.
- Have the approval of your pastor/minister for your application into College, (a satisfactory Pastor’s reference is required).
- Have a conviction that there is a call of God upon your life – a detailed testimony is required as part of application.
- Be assessed by the College as likely to successfully complete the course.
- Have evidence of English proficiency if English is your second language, (an IELTS score of at least 5.5).
- Submit a completed application at least one month prior to the course start date.
Additional entry requirements exist for International Students.
Every year International Students from around the world come to study at Equippers College in Auckland, and take part in a life changing culture and experience of a lifetime.
Student Visa Requirements
Students who are not New Zealand residents need to obtain a student visa to study in New Zealand, (excluding Australian citizens). All Equippers College courses are approved by the New Zealand Qualifications Authority, and it is possible to get study visas for Equippers College Courses.
In order to obtain a student visa for New Zealand, you will need to contact New Zealand Immigration Services for an application form. On acceptance of your application to attend Equippers College, and receipt of your full tuition fees, we will provide you with a letter confirming your place on the course. This is needed for the issuing of your visa. Processing of your student visa may take up to two months depending on the country in which the application is made. Please ensure that you apply in plenty of time.
Please see http://www.immigration.govt.nz/ for more information.
English Language Requirements
All lectures at Equippers College are in English. A reasonable standard of both spoken and written English is required. (An IELTS score of at least 5.5)