- Be at least 18 years of age.
- Have been a committed Christian for at least twelve months.
- Have successfully completed NCEA level 2 or equivalent. This is not always essential, but is preferred.
- Be presently involved in the life of a local church, and demonstrate levels of mature discipleship.
- Have the approval of your pastor/minister for your application into College, (a satisfactory Pastor’s reference is required).
- Have a conviction that there is a call of God upon your life – a detailed testimony is required as part of application.
- Be assessed by the College as likely to successfully complete the course.
- Have evidence of English proficiency if English is your second language, (an IELTS score of at least 5.5).
- Submit a completed application at least one month prior to the course start date.
- (Additional entry requirements exist for international students)
Living in Auckland
Auckland is a vibrant multi-cultural city. The information provided in this guide is intended to offer you good sound advice on what to look for when planning your accommodation and transport around the city.
EXTERNAL EVALUATION AND REVIEW (EER) REPORT
NZQA reviewed Equippers College in 2014 and as a result, concluded they were Confident in our educational performance and Confident in our capability of self-assessment.
As a result of the above, Equippers College is a Category 2 provider. For more information about this, please go to the NZQA website at: http://www.nzqa.govt.nz/
Equippers College adheres to the Code of Practice for the Pastoral Care of International Students. This requires Equippers College to have an internal grievance procedure (which is available in the Student hand book), having done this and the issue still remained unresolved, students are able to contact NZQA to take the matter further through the Student Contract Dispute Resolution Scheme (DRS). Below are our Informal and Formal complaint processes and NZQA Complaint form and DRS procedure.
Other important information
INTERNATIONAL STUDENT COMPLAINT PROCEDURE (see student information for additional detail)